Location: Huna Totem Corporation (HTC) - Juneau Office
Position: Accounting Intern
Hours: Approximately 15-40 hours per week
Pay: $15.00-16.00 per hour (DOE)
Reports to: Chief Finance Officer
Open: Until Filled
The accounting intern will work independently and as part of the corporate office accounting team. All functions will be carried out following Huna
Totem Corporate accounting policies.
Submit your 1) completed application, 2) cover letter, 3) resume, 4) official grade transcripts, degree/certification program curriculum and completion
dates, and 5) personal statements of career goals.
** Note: mail your official transcripts Attn: Shareholder Relations Manager **
Huna Totem Corporation
Attn: Katelyn Savland, Shareholder Relations Manager
9301 Glacier Hwy, Suite 200
Juneau, Alaska 99801
Download Application: www.hunatotem.com/careers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Ability to work with the accounting team
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to cross-train with accounting staff
- Must be a full-time or part-time student officially enrolled in undergraduate degree, graduate degree, or vocational training certificate programs;
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5; AND
- Alaska Native/American Indian appropriate documentation: official documentation certifying membership of Alaska Native corporation/village/tribe
or Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB); AND
- A high school diploma or equivalent; AND
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Alaska Native preference under P.L. 93-638, and shareholder preference for qualified HTC shareholders.