Visit Huna Totem Corporation's "Careers" tab to view current job openings within HTC and its subsidiary companies.
- HTC Accounting Intern $15/hr
Please view the full job description on our Careers tab. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter, transcripts, and
intern application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Huna Heritage Foundation has two (2) Board of Trustee positions open!
- Applications available on the HHF website
- Stop by the Hoonah or Juneau office to pick up an application or call to have one emailed or mailed to you
- Submit application and a letter of interest describing why you would like to serve as a trustee and how your experience and skills will benefit
our shareholders and descendants
- All applications and letters will be reviewed by the HHF Board of Trustees for final consideration and appointment by the Huna Totem Board of Directors
- Board members receive a $200 honorarium per meeting day
- The Board of Trustees meet on average 4 times a year (quarterly)
Deadline March 7, 2018 by 5 pm Pacific time.
For questions please contact HHF Executive Director Amelia Wilson
Phone: (907) 789-8582 Email: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in serving on the HHF Board of Trustees!
The Huna Totem Shareholder Settlement Trust Board of Trustees met on November 7, 2017 and in accordance with the Trust’s distribution policy, declared
the second 2017 dividend distribution amount of $296,964 to shareholders or $3.39/unit, with a record date of November 7, 2017. Combined with the first
and second distribution of the year, this provides a total distribution to shareholders of $4.50 for 2017. The purpose of the Shareholders Settlement
Trust, as established by the Board of Directors in 1995, is to provide an additional source of cash for shareholders in perpetuity.
Checks will be mailed and direct deposit accounts credited Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
Shareholders not currently signed up for direct deposit may 1)find the form on Huna Totem Corporation’s website www.hunatotem.com,2)contact Shareholder
Relations at the Huna Totem office to enroll, or 3) register on the shareholder portal www.myhunatotem.com to enroll for direct deposit electronically.
The new and improved shareholder portal allows Shareholders to change their direct deposit information and address on one easy screen. Shareholders can
now access their shareholder IDs, how many shares they own, track their Huna Totem payments and check if they have a Testamentary Disposition on file.
This is an important strategic beginning to Huna Totem’s Going Green Initiative. This powerful, secure new shareholder online resources gives Shareholders
greater access to their information and by minimizing paper transaction is better for the environment! You may also access the www.MyHunaTotem.com portal from your smartphone.
Summary of New Features Shareholders have access to:
- Shareholder ID
- Amount of Shares owned
- Verifying if a Testamentary Disposition is on file with HTC
- Instantly updating banking information
- Viewing & Printing Payment History
- Opting in for electronic delivery of information
- Subscribing to news