Summer Internship Program
The 2020 application period is NOW OPEN! Apply today!
HTC Intern Day at Icy Strait Point, Hoonah, AK with Huna Totem and Goldbelt interns
Huna Totem Corporation’s 2020 Summer Internship Program combines work experience, career development, and networking opportunities into an all-around
unique program. The program is open to shareholders and their descendants. Applicants must apply with there preferred area of focus.
Area of Focus Opportunities:
- Corporate Relations
- Federal Contracting
- Land Management
- Non-profit field
- Huna Totem shareholder, descendant of a shareholder, or spouse of a shareholder.
- At least 18 years of age by start date
- At least a 2.5 GPA Must be currently enrolled in college or a vocational-technical school or a recent graduate (1-2 years) and have completed
one year of school by the start date
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Be prepared to provide a writing sample from a report or class project
- You may be asked to provide proof of your status as a Huna Totem shareholder, shareholder descendant, or shareholder spouse
Per ANCSA, hiring preference for both interns will be given to qualified HTC shareholders and descendants.
This position will be 10-12 weeks beginning May 2020 and participants will receive $16.00/hr
The deadline is April 10, 2019. Late or incomplete applications may not be considered.
Applications must include the following to be considered:
- Completed Huna Totem Corporation Intern Application
- Two letters of recommendation (Professor or Employer)
- Cover letter to include: Why you are applying for this program, what you hope to gain from this experience, your educational background and
Intern Applications may be printed here. Applicants may reach Katelyn Savland,
Shareholder Relations Manager, with questions regarding the internship program.
Complete applications may be sent to:
Huna Totem Corporation
Attn: Shareholder Services
9301 Glacier Hwy, Ste 200
Juneau, AK 99801
Telephone: (907) 789-8500
Fax: (907) 789-1896