Summer Internship Program
The 2019 application period is NOW OPEN! Apply today!
HTC Intern Day at Icy Strait Point, Hoonah, AK with Huna Totem and Goldbelt interns
The Huna Totem Corporation Internship Program is designed to provide professional experience to HTC Shareholders and descendants and familiarize
participants to the operations of HTC and subsidiaries.
Interns spend time in three locations; Juneau, Hoonah, and Glacier Bay. Primary location is in Juneau, where interns learn from the management
staff in the corporate office. In Hoonah, the interns will see the operational side of our successful subsidiary company Icy Strait Point.
Finally, in Glacier Bay, the interns will work with Alaska Native Voices and witness where the people of Hoonah originated from and learn about
Interpretation from Heritage Guides.
Interns will have opportunities to work with each level of management including the President and CEO of Huna Totem Corporation. Interns will be
able to take part in special projects, plan events, and meet and work with interns from other Native Organizations.
Potential internships include, but are not limited to: Accounting, Shareholder Relations, Marketing and Communications, Tourism, and Non-Profit.
Why pick an internship with Huna Totem Corporation?
- 10 - 12 weeks paid internship from approximately May - August
- Build a network of professional contacts
- Exposure to careers you may not have previously considered
- Gain valuable experience for your resume
- Gain valuable knowledge about your Alaska Native Village Corporation
How to Apply
- Application Period is open from January 2019 to April 2019
- For the Internship Application click HERE.
- Applicants must submit a 1) completed application, 2) resume, 3) two letters of recommendation, and 4) cover letter explaining
why they are interested and how their education and career goals align with the position they are applying for.
- For questions, please contact Katelyn Savland, Shareholder Relations Manager at 907-789-8500 or more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Huna Totem Corporation Interns
2010 - Crystal Rogers & Justin Jones
2011 - Mario Fulmer & Britta Bunten
2012 - Mario Fulmer, Katelyn Savland, Brittany Jack, & DeAndre Howard-King
2013 - Katelyn Savland, Jessica Dominy, & Raeliya Fulmer
2014 - Pamela Johnson
2015 - Jill Meserve
2016 - Ranelle Hinchman
2017 - Katelynn Drake
2018 - Katelynn Drake
2019 - YOU!